xaar 128/80 printhead (Blue)
For years the Xaar 128 set the industry standard by offering a consistent, simple and highly flexible inkjet solution for a variety of applications across the coding & marking and wide-format graphics industries. The Xaar 128 printhead is available in two drop volume variants (40 pL and 80 pL) and is compatible with a range of UV, solvent and oil-based inks.
Light and powerful
Compact footprint, light carriage and weighing only 15.5 g, it is ideal for applications where weight is a key design requirement
• Up to 8.3 kHz firing frequency
• Available in two drop-size variants (40 pL and 80 pL)
• Robust and cost effective solution
• 200 dpi (native) printhead resolution?.
Easy to integrate
• Adaptable across multiple digital print markets
• Compatible with an extensive range of oil-based, solvent-based and UV inks ?
• Simple electronic interface promoting quick and easy integration?
• Wide operating latitude for lower cost inks.
Used For :
DGI VT-100D / VT-62D / VT-130D / VT-62 / VT-92 / VTII-62 / VTII-62P / VTII-92 / VTII-92P / VTIII-98D / VTIII-98DS / VTIV-62 / VTIV-92 / VTIV-98 / VTV-1604 / VTV-1606 / VTV-2504 / VTV-2506; HP Scitex XL1200(XLJet) / HP Scitex XL1500(XLJet+) / HP Scitex Grandjet; JHF VISTA Vista1808 / Vista2508 / Vista3312; Myjet 3216, LIYU PM1808; NUR Fresco / Fresco II 3200 / Salsa, SPRIN USA SPK-260 / SPK-320 / SPR-185 / SPR-260 / SPR-320 / XL-185; Algotex Streamjet 180
The narrow print swathe, ink compatibility and ease of use of the Xaar 128 printhead mean it is extensively utilised for a diverse range of applications including:
• Coding & marking
• Wide-format graphics
• Indoor signage
• Outdoor graphics.
Product Link: http://oeminkjetinks.com/printhead-xaar/101-xaar-12880-printhead-blue-for-dgi-vt-100d.html
Send Enquiry within 3 March, 2017